Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Recap

My weekend went a little something like this...
Yesterday I met up with my lovely husband for lunch.  He works right by a teacher store which equals spending all my money in five minutes.  I found a few things I needed...I really did need them 
Last night we ventured out after 8pm...WOA that never happens! It was an emergency, Martin needed new shoes for work pronto! We had to drive all the way to Lakewood just to get what he wanted. Not that I'm complaining...I was glad to spend a little time with the person I live with, but never see.
   
Today has been very lazy.
I sat outside, painted my nails, read, took a nap.
I tried to take Wilson out on his leash...but I had to take him back inside.  There were all these dogs out and comparing them on a leash to my little friend on a leash was embarrassing. Plus I think the dog owners were quietly laughing in their heads at me. 
Now I'm off to the grocery store.  Our fridge looks like a bachelor pad's.  Chocolate milk and beer. 
I've literally eaten bread and honey all weekend long. 


I hope you had a wonderful weekend and you were able to do at least one thing you wanted. 

p.s. I have a new song I can't stop listening to...Wavin' Flag by K'naan...I had to add it to my dance mix (my dance by myself when no one is watching mix)

1 comment :