Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fresh Air

Yesterday I really needed some fresh air.

One of my students came up to me and said, "Do you want to smell my backpack?"
His backpack is leather so I said, "Why? Does it smell like leather?"
"NO!!! IT'S REALLY STINKY!"
...then I would love to

Later, someone had some issues in the bathroom and being a Kindergarten classroom we are privileged to have two bathrooms just feet from everything.  It has its ups and downs. You can probably guess the downside pretty quickly. Let's just say I probably never ever want to have a five year old boy of my own...gross.

When I got home from work it was beautiful outside. The trees are all in bloom and they smell so sweet.  Martin and I decided to go for an evening stroll around the neighborhood.  I love going for walks...we have a beautiful bike path 50 feet from our front door, but somehow we ended up on a busy Denver street. So with cars whizzing by us we walked as the sun set, held hands, and smelled the fresh spring air.  I think I want to live in one of those pink flowering trees. Maybe plant one in my classroom to disguise any odd smells that waft from the bathrooms.

No comments :

Post a Comment