Sunday, April 4, 2010

Raking, bangs, and Easter

I can't believe school starts again tomorrow...why does the week always fly by so fast when you don't want it to?

I had another pretty busy weekend. Yesterday I drove home with my sister and brother-in-law. We had our annual raking day at my parent's house.
We were instructed not to leave a single stick in the grass...I think we were successful.
Then I was off to my hair appointment where I boldly made the decision to get bangs.  You may be thinking, "What's the big deal? It's just bangs."  But bangs can change everything about the way you look!
 They're slowly growing on me. My husband hasn't even seen my new hairdo yet...I hope he at least likes them. 
We celebrated Easter today together as a family...minus Kate and Bobby and Martin. I hated that he had to work on a holiday and I hated that Kate and Bobby were 2,000 miles away.  It just doesn't feel the same without everyone.  Ho hum...maybe next year.

After eating lunch we were able to go on a nice walk around the neighborhood. It felt just like spring today...finally! 

Hope you had a nice springy weekend too!

3 comments :

  1. I had a fun weekend too. And I love the bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh. Your parents yard, err block-of-land is BEAUTIFUL. I could def relax there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! It is very beautiful...except when you have to rake it ;)

    ReplyDelete