Friday, January 1, 2010

A Year in Pictures

2009 was a big year
Here's a review
in February, Elizabeth and Don celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary
in March, Martin and I became the proud parents of Wilson
in May Elizabeth became Dr. Redente
in May I finished teaching my second and last year of 4th grade
in June, my parents celebrated their 36th wedding anniversary
in July, I became Mrs. Wolfe
in July, Martin and I got to spend a week in Kauai, Hawaii
in August I began my third year of teaching and my first year of teaching Kindergarten
in October Kate left me for Florida 
(she's in the tan jacket, front row)
in November I got a new car
in November I turned a quarter of a century old...and Martin bought me a ukulele 
in December we became proud parents 
once again...this time to Margo

Can't wait to see what 2010 brings! 

1 comment :

  1. I know it will just as exciting. What else could it be!

    ReplyDelete