Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Love You Planet Earth

This quarter we have been learning about our Earth. I am determined to have my students know their city, state, and country...understand the world in which they live.


I had fourth graders last year who thought our state was Aurora...or Mexico. 

oh my.

Anyways, I decided to show my class clips from the Planet Earth series...(on my Promethean Board none the less) If you haven't seen the Planet Earth series I highly recommend it. Click here They are amazing and make you love your planet.

I wish you could have seen my students' faces. They were in awe. They had a million questions...there were "ooohs and ahhhs." Clapping...cheering!  I love experiencing these moments with my students...you can't help but leave school smiling

No comments :

Post a Comment