Friday, January 8, 2010

family dinner

Yesterday was family dinner at Elizabeth and Don's.  Elizabeth and Don live in the same apartment complex as Martin and I.  In fact, I used to live in Elizabeth and Don's apartment before they kicked me out...just kidding, I was more than happy to give up my room. It's nice to have your family so close by...I don't know what we'll do when Martin and I move across the street! :) 
lovely sister Elizabeth

mmmm! dessert
me: concerned that my bottom teeth have shifted years after my braces 

family dinner usually consists of my family reassuring me that EVERYTHING'S going to be okay...like I probably don't have the disease that WebMD said I did and I can afford to buy a new pair of socks on a teacher's salary

thank you for always reassuring me...I slept much better last night 

No comments :

Post a Comment