Monday, January 11, 2010

"Color and I are one"

Looking at paint colors is fun.

For the first hour.

Now I'm overwhelmed and my eyes hurt from looking at the computer.

How many shades of gray/blue seriously are there?

a bazillion.




side note: Shouldn't classroom walls be filled with color.  Every school I've ever been in has been stark white or made of cinder blocks...liven it up a bit, make it a place where children can expand their creativity, doesn't everyone work better when their environment is happy? I think I would thrive if my classroom was painted with a color called 'morning sunshine'...wouldn't you? Why do we build institutions and places of business that slowly eat away at us...sterile, florescent, cookie cutter. How much does a can of paint really cost? 

Get my point? 

No comments :

Post a Comment