Saturday, May 21, 2011

naps are my best friend

Today I got up at 9.
Then I took a three hour nap until 1...perfect way to start summer vacation if you ask me.
 This afternoon I grabbed my camera and headed over to my sister's to feed the cat. I explored her backyard while Mac howled at me through the screen door to let him out too...no such luck though.
When did all the leaves appear? It always seems to happen over night. With all this rain we've had, everything is so fresh, green and summery.  
{baby peaches...yum!}

The sun finally made a quick appearance today, but now the clouds have rolled in again.  Cloudy days make me sleepy...are two naps in a day allowed?

2 comments :

  1. Only for the first day of vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture of Mac! Thanks for taking such good care of him ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete