Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New

What do you think of my new glasses? Do they make me look smarter?
When I was in elementary school I would have done ANYTHING to have glasses. And now of course I would do anything to not have them. 
My husband likes to sometimes do a little bragging about how he was given the gift of perfect vision..yeah yeah.  Although, his blue eyes are pretty perfect. 

My perfect visioned husband took me back to school shopping this evening.
It's tradition.
You have to start the new school year with a few new looks...even teachers. Now I'm feeling a little more ready.  It's funny how new school supplies and new clothes can get you mentally prepared to start school.

Tomorrow is it.
My last day of summer vacation.
Although it's sort of depressing I'm excited to start a new school year. 
A new school year gives us a fresh start, new faces, new stories to tell.  Our classrooms will soon be bustling with little voices and lots of activity. I have a feeling this year is going to be great. 
And I can't tell you how excited I am to be teaching Kindergarten again! 

5 comments :

  1. Very cute! I love those glasses. I miss back to school . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty new glass! and yes, this year is going to be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is all about new chapters and new adventures. It's only a matter of how you approach them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new glasses. I'm so happy for those new kindergarteners that are so lucky to have you for their teacher.

    ReplyDelete