Sunday, March 14, 2010

Me Married? Yippee!

Sometimes I still have to pinch myself to realize that I'm married.

Me.

Jessica.

Married.

Marrying Martin was something I had wanted more than anything since high school. As we began to date I knew Martin was the one I was supposed to spend my life with...but at the same time we were only 18.  I waited (not necessarily patiently :) through all four years of college, two years of teaching, until we were able to say, "I do."   
(us in 2004)
Our marriage was a long time coming and I still can't believe I'm finally married to him. It is the best gift I've ever been given...I never want to take what we have for granted, even when things aren't perfect. He truly is my everything...and even after 8 months of marriage I still can't believe how lucky I am.

No comments :

Post a Comment