Monday, March 1, 2010

iPods and Kindergarten

You may be wondering what these two things have in common.

My first thought was, "Nothing I hope! Kindergartners and iPods should not be used in the same sentence!"

We are starting a Take Your Teacher Home project for some of our lowest kindergarten students. It's a really cool project where we record our voices reading books, letter names and sounds, poems, vocabulary words etc. onto an iPod.

Yes, that's right...our little kindergartners are going to be responsible for an iPod shuffle. 

Will we get them back all in one piece? Unscratched? Still working? Not colored on? Will we get them back at all?

Who knows.


I'm just glad my students aren't actually taking me home with them...just my stuffy nosed voice...

No comments :

Post a Comment