Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A little belated

Do you ever have one of those days where you only think of yourself? That day was yesterday for me.

I'm sorry for not thinking of others first. I rarely ever live my life scowling at everything around me...I just couldn't get out of my bad mood.

I was missing my sister more than ever and that makes everything difficult. I know she's so far away every day, but somedays just hit harder than others. Then I looked at my phone bill and the long distance charges to florida are more than scary...oh man 

And because I was being selfish and sad I forgot to wish my wonderful and only brother-in-law a Happy Birthday.
so I will do it now...a little late, but still enthusiastically!
Happy Birthday Don!
We are so lucky to have Don as a part of our family.  He takes such good care of my older sister, he makes us laugh, and he is there to help us with our computer needs (which is a lot). 
Our family wouldn't be the same without you :)

No comments :

Post a Comment