Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Official!

I just received my new driver's license with my new name on it!  I guess that means the last of my 'Redenteness' is officially gone.  It's a little bittersweet.  I really liked my maiden name, I mean that's all I've known for the past 25 years, and I was just getting really good at signing my signature.  Now I'll have to practice my new name in my notebook like a teenager....Jessica Gale Wolfe...Jessica Wolfe...Mrs. Wolfe.  It has a nice ring to it.


There's a funny scene in one of my favoite movies Barefoot in the Park with Robert Redford and Jane Fonda.  They're checking into the hotel for their honeymoon and the desk clerk says,
"Mr. Paul Bratter?"
"Yes?"
"Is Mrs. Bratter staying with you?"
"My mother?!?"  
haha I wonder if it's a little strange for Martin hearing people call me Mrs. Wolfe :)

No comments :

Post a Comment