Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Martin and I have been talking a lot about what we should do next year.  Should we stay? Should we move? We pretty much go back and forth on our decision every week.  I think my family is getting tired of hearing, "Well we made a decision! We're moving!" and then an hour later, "We decided we're going to stick it out a few more years." What if we decide to move and it ends up being the worst decision ever? Or what if we don't move and then regret it for a long time?  Anyone want to tell me what to do?

This winter will be my third year here in Denver, and I think I'm finally starting to settle in (let's just say it takes me a while to get used to things :) I know where the grocery store is, the Target, and my school.  It's not as scary driving around the big city once you get used to it.  Oh, and yesterday I found the Post Office (well, Martin drove me), but I paid attention...so see?  I now know where all the necessities are.

I never in a million years would have pictured myself living in Denver, but here I am for now.  Our apartment is literally the size of a shoebox, but I think we have finally made it feel like home.  My older sister and brother-in-law live in a different building in the same complex, which is convenient when I need to borrow a cup of sugar or just be around my family :)   If I think about it we have it pretty good here...hmmm I think I've changed my mind again.  I'll let you know when we make a decision.  :)

For now, here are some pictures to help you visualize our life here in Denver.



4 comments :

  1. You have made your apartment look so cozy. Maybe just a bigger place in the area, seeing that you know where the Post Office is now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't foget how to go north on Colorado seeing I don't live down there anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make the decision for you...you already left fourth grade, you cannot leave Denver too. There, done!

    ReplyDelete