Friday, June 25, 2010

Schools Out For the Summer!!!

(air guitar here)
(jump for joy here)
(can't stop smiling here)

I'm done! I'm done! I'm done!

Today we cleaned up our rooms, watched a movie, had root beer floats, and played outside in the 100 degree heat. 
 A good day if you ask me...except I've had a splitting headache all day. Last night I whacked my head against the corner of the counter and gashed it open.  It's still throbbing...I asked the kids if they wanted to see something gross.
"YEEEAAAAAH!!"
So I showed them my head.
"EEWWWWWW!!!"
***
We celebrated with our own teacher feast during lunch.
My co-worker retired today!
It's amazing to be around a veteran teacher...someone who's seen it all, knows so much about teaching.  
It's inspiring. 
(I know what you're thinking but don't worry....that's sparkling grape juice)

This day has been a long time coming, but it's finally here. 
Now I'm off to go get ready for date night with my husband :)

No comments :

Post a Comment