Saturday, June 5, 2010

Scared Silly

This would be day 5 of my spider killing rampage.

Bottom floor apartment living is so much different from being on an upper level.  I think EVERY SINGLE SPIDER in our neighborhood thought it would a really funny joke if they all waltzed into our apartment.

I'm freaking out.

I was laying on our bed petting Margo today and out of the corner of my eye there it was...on Martin's pillow.  I couldn't breathe or get off the bed fast enough.  And last night I killed TWO Daddy Long Legs.  Then I can't forget to mention the one in the shower and the one on the ceiling and the two that Margo was playing with.  Every time I go into a room I scan it top to bottom with my spider vision.  If they're in the room I can sense it.  

...oh and did I tell you about the other day when I opened up my bunch of spinach and a bumble bee the size of a fist flew out at me!? 

It's all too much for me to handle. 

And this lovely friend is hanging outside the window of our office so as I'm typing this blog entry it is giving me the heebie jeebies.
Martin says he doesn't want to hear anymore screaming and whining about spiders for the rest of our lives.  

...I simply cannot promise him that

1 comment :