Thursday, June 17, 2010

Always love your children



(She doesn't look like me much huh?)

Okay, okay she's not my child per say, but she pretty much is my world. 
Today I realized that I treat my cats better than some people treat their children.
It makes me sick. 
Today a co-worker and I had to do the worst part of our job...calling social services.
Somebody wasn't loving their child.
God entrusts us with our children to raise them with so much love you could burst! 
How could you not love your child? How could you resent them? How could you physically hurt them? 
  
This has pretty much put a big gray rain cloud on my day. 
If you do have children, be sure to give them a great big hug today and tell them how much you love them...you can never do that enough.

I'm off to go give my two little fur balls a great big hug and some dinner... 

1 comment :

  1. I can't imagine having to do that! Just know it was the right thing and although it is tough you took a step to make things better for your student!

    ReplyDelete