Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A little of this a little of that

I stopped at Subway after school today.
As I was saying "Spinach please..." the man grabbed the squirt bottle of Ranch dressing.
Spinach. Ranch. Spinach. Ranch.
I guess they sort of sound the same...not really.
I was too shy to say anything so when I got home I had to wash off all of my vegetables. 
It reminded me of when I was little and my dad would make his homemade spaghetti sauce and I would have my mom wash it off my spaghetti...I don't like spaghetti sauce and for this reason my parents say I'm adopted. 

After eating my more semi-nutritious sandwich I ventured to the gym.
Why is it so hard to exercise?
While I'm at school I always get a strong urge to get to the gym after work...but when I get home, the couch looks like the most amazing thing I've ever seen and I have to sit on it. 
Today I did it though!
Maybe it's because I have to put on a swimsuit in about 2 weeks...or maybe it's because my husband exercises daily and I'd better keep up...or maybe because Oprah wasn't about anything interesting today. 

Now I just have to figure out how to make myself go back...

Hope you are having a happy Wednesday...and you know what Wednesday means!  Two more days until I'm on summer vacation!


No comments :

Post a Comment