Friday, July 29, 2011

home sweet colorado

I'm home.
It's bittersweet. 
I love coming home, I can't wait to see Martin after he gets home from work...seeing my sweet Wilson and Margo. 
But I already miss my sister. It was hard to say goodbye. 
My last few days were spent cramming in everything we could think of before I had to leave. I even got to work on a special little project with my future brother-in-law that I can't wait to share with you!

Now it's time to start wrapping my head around the fact that I report back to school on Tuesday. It's that time of year again...new ideas twirling around in my head. I'm excited for the school year and excited that my mind has had the rest it needed. 

It's time to put away the tank tops and shorts and dust off my school clothes.  Replace my flip flops with my trusty Danskos. But this year, I'm ready to take the me I rediscovered this summer with me.  I feel refreshed...rejuvenated.

It's going to be a good year.

4 comments :

  1. Just reading this has me throwing back to the old days where I knew the end of summer was coming and I would have to wait for another year to pass before it would return... :/ Glad you got home safely though and had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't believe it's almost over...it seems like it goes by faster and faster every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is going to be a good year for you and all those new kiddos placed under your care and instruction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you start the school year early!

    ReplyDelete