Sunday, June 19, 2011

To My Daddy

Daddy,
It's hard sometimes to find the right words to express how much you mean to me.  You have been one of the greatest role models and mentors for my life. The things you have taught me have made me who I am today and I like to think that I have some of the same great qualities that you have.  Growing up, I watched how incredibly hard you worked for our family...you guided us, showed us what a family was, and instilled wonderful values in our lives.  I know I've gotten where I am in my life because of you. You have never denied me help and have always given me everything I've needed and for that alone I am eternally grateful. I hope you know how proud your family is of you and all of your accomplishments. You have made such an impact on so many lives around the world...but most importantly on your three daughters.  I love you so much.  Thank you for being my daddy.


Love,
Jessica 

No comments :

Post a Comment