Saturday, October 30, 2010

Portland

We started our trip in Portland.
Portland is beautiful...it had such a small town feel to it.  
We walked around the city...got soaked to the bone by the rain.  Next time we visit we're bringing rain boots and an umbrella.
(Willamette River, Portland)

My favorite part of Portland was the Rose Garden. 
Martin and I couldn't get over how something so beautiful was free to the public and smack dab in the middle of the city. I think I would spend all of my free time there.  Think lush, perfectly manicured, English gardens. 


1 comment :

  1. Jessica-my husband and I went there and *loved* it. A bit cooler than we would have liked (it was 60's when we were there over Labor Day weekend), but we couldn't get enough of the city. It's almost like a mini San Francisco. Very metropolitan (much more than Denver, in our opinion) but almost European-feeling. We drove to the coast and went for a hike. It was magnificent! Can't wait to hear more about your trip:-).

    ReplyDelete