Sunday, September 19, 2010

Banjo Billy's Bus Tour...YeeeHAW

Last night, to celebrate my friend Marlena's birthday, we all piled into a decrepit old bus for our grand tour of Denver!
A booze cruise if you will. 
It was a lot of fun!
Our tour guide told us some interesting stories with his added flare and raunchiness...it was quite amusing.
Beautiful Marlena...aka Ms. Angle.  We used to be 4th grade teammates before I left for the world of Kindergarten :)
Larimer Square...Downtown Denver's historic district
Inside the Banjo Billy Bus
Denver's Capitol Building
My co-workers Brian and Heidi

It was exciting to spend a night on the town.  Even though Martin and I live five minutes from downtown Denver we rarely make into the actual big city. Maybe we'll have to get all gussied up one evening and wine and dine like grown-ups. 

Happy Birthday Marlena!
I'm so glad I could help celebrate your special day! 

1 comment :

  1. Yah! I made the blog...FINALLY, just kidding. THANK YOU for being such an amazing friend. I am so grateful to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete