Thursday, September 6, 2012

28 years of wonderfulness

Yesterday was my husband's birthday. We celebrated Hawaiian style...spam and eggs for breakfast, Hawaiian BBQ chicken for dinner, coconut gelato with macadamia nuts for dessert. I even found our Hawaiian CDs from our honeymoon to play in the background...we could just imagine the warm ocean breeze on our faces. 

Martin had to work on his birthday, which I think is a shame, but he got in lots of snuggle time with Everdeen in the morning  
Martin,
 I'm so blessed to get to spend another year with you. This past year was filled with so many new things...we found out we were going to be parents and now we have a little family of three. You are the most amazing husband a girl could ask for and Everdeen has the most amazing daddy a girl could ask for. I know this next year will be filled with lots of new adventures and changes and I'm so glad we get to do them together.  I love you so so much. 
Love,
me

1 comment :