Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First Day Jitters

Yesterday was Martin's first day of culinary school.
He laid out his clothes.
Packed his backpack with his new notebook, pens and of course the Wine Bible.
He has nothing to worry about (he may be a big nerd and already read his text book for 'fun' last summer)
He's going to do great!
I wonder where life will take us in 6 months...
I know there is a greater plan for our lives
I know it will be great...especially when my husband perfects chocolate souffles. 

5 comments :

  1. Good luck to Martin. I've never had a chocolate souffle, but I'm sure I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin is on his way! Following your passion keeps life positive and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! I hope it will go well and look forward to hearing more about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck - enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chocalte souffles make anything perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete