Monday, February 8, 2010

Love #2

I love my family.
I can't tell you how blessed I am to have such an amazing family. My family is my world and I love them for these reasons...

I love how someone will always be there for you, no questions asked.
I love how we made traditions so special 
I love that we ate dinner together every night.
I love the familiarity and comfort of being together
I loved watching certain T.V. shows as a family.
I love how close my sisters and I are.
I love how we can be ourselves around each other.
I love how each one of us is so different, yet so similar.
I love coming home and sharing stories of the past and laughing until we can't breathe.
I loved our traditional family vacation.
I love that no one is judged...even during a bad hair day, when you break into the 'ugly' cry, when you didn't try your best
I love how my parents instilled such strong family values into each of us...that we will continue with our own families someday.
I love that no matter where we are we never forget about each other.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you. Family is important to me too. I love how our family is expanding and continues to be so strong and loving.

    ReplyDelete