Saturday, May 20, 2017

It's a BOY!

Weston Kimani Wolfe
May 10th
12:54pm
7lbs 15oz

I can't believe HE is here! I knew in my heart it was a little boy who would be joining our family...it was him this whole time.

We are adjusting as a family of four in a newborn haze and I can't tell you enough how thankful I am for my husband. He has been incredible as he's given me the time to just be with Weston...giving me time to rest and relearn all the newborn things! He takes Everdeen to parks and the library and gives her the attention she needs right now. I'm slowly starting to feel like myself again. My recovery this time around has been night and day compared to my first pregnancy and for that I am so grateful.  

I'm working on writing my birth story down...so I can remember the little details. Things didn't quite go as I had planned and hoped for, but this time around I'm being gentle with myself and truly realize that in the end, holding my sweet baby safely in my arms is all that matters.


No comments :

Post a Comment