Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

We were just missing Colorado's perfectly sparkling white snow...in fact we hardly needed our jackets at all.  But we were all finally together again! 
We enjoyed our Christmas morning breakfast of fried dough, homemade Lasagna for dinner and Tiramisu and Pizzelle cookies.
We enjoyed watching movies (The Incredible Mr. Fox is pretty adorable) and playing games...snuggling on the couch next to the fire place. 
Our family Christmas traditions are slowly changing every year...I think my parents need some grandchildren to bring the traditions into full swing again ;)

I have a few more days of uninterrupted bliss and I get to spend it with my sister until she heads back to paradise at the end of the week.  Maybe she'll help me finish my packing? 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment