Sunday, April 19, 2015

{16/52}

"a portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Everdeen Kate: You have become obsessed with band-aids and suddenly have the case of the imaginary owie. Part of me wants to go and hide all of the band-aids in the house, but then I think that this is what toddlerhood is about.  Sometimes I have to learn to let go and let you just explore and learn on your own...even if you look a little silly doing it. The best part is that you don't care what you look like and that really makes my heart sing. And if a bright polka-dotted band-aid can make you feel grown up and special at the same time then bring on the band-aids! 

 Linking up with Jodi :)

4 comments :

  1. I saw you today and yes, you still have the bandage on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so darling and I love your thoughts on her band-aid phase. I try to remember what it's like to be little, how new and strange everything is, and fascinating. How you want to try something out just to see what it feels like. (Im not always so great or patient about this so I really do have to remind myself!) Lucy, oddly, has never been very fond of band-aids, even super cute ones. Everdeen looks so darn cute and sassy and confident in her polka dot one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe that's priceless, future doctor! #52

    ReplyDelete