Wednesday, December 31, 2014

{twelve}

Twelve years ago today, while watching The Breakfast Club with our orchestra friends, while the snow fell magically outside, I held my best friend's hand for the first time.  There was no talking...I don't think we even looked at each other at that moment. We just knew it was right. 
Twelve year ago we knew we would be together for ever because that's what happens when you meet your soulmate.  You're filled with hope and wisdom no one thinks you can have because you're only 18, but we knew and oh how glad I am that we knew.
I know we don't really celebrate our 'dating' anniversary anymore, but to me, this moment twelve years ago, was the start of everything that we have today.  And that's worth celebrating a million times over. 

3 comments :

  1. You look pretty much the same, cute as ever, but Martin, what a change! Married life has been good for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy "anniversary"! How amazing to look back and see the past 12 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! These photos are adorable! I hope you had a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete